Join us at our first pilot launch at Røverkollen – Oslo
Røverkollen housing cooperative, Sverre Iversen vei 27, Oslo
Wednesday, 22 January 22 at 10:00, the Governing mayor of Oslo Raymond Raymond Johansen opens the Røverkollen pilot in the European research and development project GreenCharge. Electric vehicle installations ready for testing will be presented together with and explanations on how the solutions can contribute to the green shift.
You are warmly welcome to join us at the opening. Feel free to bring friends, colleagues or anyone who is interested in e-mobility.
GreenCharge at Røverkollen
Many will change to electric cars in the years to come. GreenCharge is a European research and development project supporting the transition to hassle-free electric transport. Røverkollen housing cooperative is one of three test pilots in the project. Here, the peaks in power consumption should be leveled off with smart power management in combination with PVs and a battery that allows the power to be used when needed and not just when the sun is shining.
- Director of Agency for Urban Environment, Gerd Robsahm Kjørven
- Governing Mayor, Raymond Johansen
- Vice Mayor, Arild Hermstad
- Chairman of the board, Røverkollen housing cooperative, Kjetil Hetland
- GreenCharge Project Coordinator, Joe Gorman
Followed by information program:
- Joe Gorman, SINTEF: Green Charge – as an EU project
- Karen B. Lindberg, SINTEF: What is being done at Røverkollen and why
- Bergljot Tjønn: About support for charging infrastructure in housing cooperatives
Date & Time: Wednesday, 22 January, 10:00 – 11:00 AM
Location: Grendehuset in Røverkollen housing cooperative, Sverre Iversen vei 27, Oslo (Take the subway to Grorud, from there bus no. 63)